We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Please note this policy relates to clients that make a booking with us and not subscribe to our mailing list.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
Name, Telephone Number & Email when making a booking.
(2) Using your personal data
- Provide a booking confirmation and inform you of any booking changes.
- Provide a reminder of your booking via email only 2 hours prior (if email provided).
- Provide responses to any of your questions via the same communication method the info is requested.
- A service feedback request will be sent immediately after the booking, via email only.
- No further marketing or contact will EVER be sent unless you seperately subscribe to our email list. Making a booking does not add you to this list.
- Your details will not be passed on to a third party or used again.
- Unless you request for there removal, your details will remain in our booking system to enable us to see your booking notes that allow us to provide a better service with your massage preferences.
- Removing your data will also remove booking notes.
We will not under any circumstances provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
(4) International data transfers
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
(8) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(9) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.